Friday, April 6, 2007

Teammate

Ever been with someone else that you do not know what their capabilities are in a college for an assignment ?

I really find it hard to team up with new people especially when I do not know them. I always see others as an obstacle that drags me down when we are grouped to do something together. I would always have them in my mind as a lazy person that depends on me so much that I am sort of doing 4 peoples job.

In fact, I did do a 4 person job because of their incompetency. Now ? I got to team up with 4 foreigners from China and THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT TO DO EVEN THOUGH I EXPLAINED SO DEEPLY AND CONCISE ARGH IT MAKES ME WANT TO MURDER THEM.
The point of this post is that, are teammates in college where lecturers forces you into a group reliable ? moreover are they even friends or just taking opportunity of your intelligences and feed off your hardwork but in fact all those works are yours ?

Now I really really dislike teaming up with people unless I really know them. It really pisses me off, I HATE COLLEGE

No comments: