Thursday, April 19, 2007

Exams

You know the way exams torment your mind into memorizing every single word in the text book and requires you to "vomit" everything out from the question paper. It's just a horrible feeling for me every time I take an exam. Especially when I dislike a subject or know nothing about what the lecturer is blabbering about in the lecture hall.

I really regret taking up business though, it's less fun but it's a little easier than being a science student. I wish I can do doctor if only I had a brilliant mind that helps to keep every information on every strange virus, bacteria or infection that doesn't require me to memorize it for days. Then again I love being practical like making a website or maybe mixing stuff like chemistry. Being a marketing student is really a tough job to me.

I feel as If I just flunk my last paper, it's so hard for my brain to actually digest the notes. But right now I am glad that I finished my exam. It's time my mind can finally enjoy peace and serenity. It's been a torment in the exam hall where you sit and answer that complicated paper while your hands and mind is freezing with chill with 8 air cons blowing at high power with high fan.

If only exams were more practical and require you to do something like driving during your car license exam. Maybe they should make pharmacist to create the flying dutch man from a poof of chemical or require doctors to do a biospy. And maybe for a marketer probably try to make us do some real work like successfully marketing a product in the campus?

People judge another person by how clever they are based on their exam result. But we should try something more innovative like creating our own idea or theory. Maybe that will help us to build a better country and contribute more. Rather than trying to learn to be like Einstein.

No comments: