Friday, April 6, 2007

Bad Day 2007-03-13

Owh I had a bad morning today... during class.. I nearly fainted as I ran out of the class and walk to the toilet which was just in front of me but my vision went so blurred and my body is as chill as a dead body, I thought I was going to pass off but I hang on with myself ... The pain is horrible ... I was walking like a drunken guy but in fact I was getting very weak with this sudden strange sickness and the moment I got out from the toilet, I couldn't stand anymore and slam right on the table to rest. No one came to help even though I was very much in trouble, now I know how caring people are when I am in trouble and nearly suffer unconciousness. :(

P:S I didn't had anything during the morning ... but never felt this before ... because I never had breakfast for morning classes (not enough time)

Wee ... I just gotten high marks for my moral test today .., there is another test this wednesday (tomorrow T_T) and a headache untouched assignment due this week ... argh I got so busy until there is no time to do assignments ... after class around 4 pm, I wondered why the federal highway was so jammed up until I pass by the accident area where I saw 8 cars banged each other's bumper from behind ... pretty hilarious if you asked me, they stopped by the road, I think I saw an ambulance and 2 tow trucks, gosh... a massive jam caused up by it ... if only people will drive safer and luckily I got better after this sickness caused by this morning ... thank god I didn't faint in my car ... I wonder what will happen ... :(

No comments: