Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Lifestyle Timetable

Let's just say that I am trying to make myself to fit into a new living schedule because of all these time I've been living with just computer, eat and sleep everyday which makes my life so lifeless and dull. So from now on I'll try to live a healthier and a better lifestyle by sleeping before 11 pm and lessen my computer usage and do more sports during the afternoon.

I'll be having my finals this saturday and also for next week. Hopefully I will score the papers with flying colours.
My plans after my exams will be to watch movies that I didn't have the chance to watch which is "The Reaping" and then during my break until May, I'll be watching "Spiderman 3" =) I wonder who wants to accompany :D

You might wonder what's with the sudden change, hmm probably I will say that something suddenly went into my mind and tell me to do so...
For now, I will need to study hard first for my finals, I can have fun at another time =)

So sorry about the slow upload of pictures into my another post "My trip to Kuantan", I have totally forgotten about it. I will try my best to upload it as soon as possible.


No comments: