Friday, April 6, 2007

Love

Being lured into a big crush during high school was the biggest mistake I have ever made in my life so far. Thinking back during that time made me look silly for what I did. She is not the person that I would actually pick to be my crush. I guess all I had in truth was her looks rather than her character and I admit that. I was so stubborn for love during that time even my friends have advised me a lot. I can't even believe I turned on some of my friends, if I had a time machine I would choose a different action. Time and experience does change me to better person that I am before this.

Most guys or girls will most likely have different way to fall in love with. For a guy, he would probably fall in first sight love with another girl because of her appearance and looks, that's the mentality of every single male species that god have created for a reason. I felled into this degree in my first crush, in fact a look of a girl's can trick a guy's eyes, and she was cold blooded to me. Basically I was like kamikaze-ing myself in my mind dreaded to love her but to no avail she was so cold as if she has no heart. She even had someone to act as her boyfriend just to break me into pieces. I felt like a fool that time as I thought by being devoted I might get something good in return but I guess I was wrong, I was hurt so much that I fear so much to love another girl.

For a girl, probably it would be different as I know most girls won't fall in love in first sight unless it's a huge celebrity like Rain. A girl will want to have a perfect man that could actually buy her anything and being able to wash his own clothes and underwear and keeping the home tidy. Most importantly, a girl would most likely want his guy to be as handsome as a star but how many girls have been played into a bad boy's hand? How many girls have already hurt enough good guys’ heart by flirting with them?

Young love is just like a young bud that is still naive and being playful just before it blooms into a flower. How many times we would say "I belong to you forever" when we fall in love deeply? In fact after you broke up, you felt as if the world wasn't fair to you. Never say something that you don't mean it for eternity just like "I love you forever". Are you sure you really meant I love you forever or for the time being or I just love to use the word "love you forever" because it is more romantic ?

If you want a true love, why not spend some time to evaluate your partner? Just because he looks like Tom Cruise, you don't give a damn if he's treating you like a sex slave? or because she has a good body that you would just take her into your life just because of sex and dump her later because she was not good enough for you ? Spend some time together and have some fun to evaluate each other and find something in common that you would share about together to open up more rooms for each other to discover. Love each other with understanding, rather than biting each other whenever you quarrel up. It's always best to work things up together and love each other together rather than being 1 sided like the guy did more job to attract the girl because the girl was more attractive and soft. This will most likely bring up quarrel like "I am breaking up with you!" and the guys will always be at the losing end because they did more work for love and feels angry because the girl just want to let go just like that.

Why turn love into hate? Because she doesn't like you anymore or he doesn't like you anymore, you start to tell tale about that person behind their back or even curse them. Why must everyone do this, I don't really understand at first until I think about thisbefore you love a girl, you would tell her all the romantic things.after you broke up with her because you acted like a jerk and disrespectful to heryou start to curse her and hope she dies. Look into this, you’ve already thought of cursing her, does that show you how much you actually love her from the beginning? This is called “selfish”I saw this drama when I was dining at McD in MidV when this couple came halfway up the staircase when suddenly the guy pinched the girl's tummy and obviously, who wouldn't get mad, the girl splashed him with soft drinks and ran off just like that, I was hoping for more from the girl because the guy was obviously acting like a jerk and being physical abusive.

I might add that, there should be trust in love, what's the point of not trusting each other in love when you are going to live in the same roof together. By having trust, you could actually give more about yourself and devote yourself more to each other because there are no lies that will cloud your mind to think negative thoughts that might haunt your beauty sleep at night and get worried over nothing.

Honesty comes with trust, if you're being honest, you have nothing to hide from each other that might make yourself suspicious towards each other, wouldn't it be nice if you (guy) come back from home cheerfully after a hard day and greet your wife and enjoy a good dinner at night without any worries and share the night together watching dramas or catching some night life together? You won't have to worry that you might have an affair outside or getting worried with your budget that you might need to sell off your car because you are not doing so well at work.
It's always best to share your trouble with your partner, after all they are your best and closest companion that will help to relieve your mind and find a solution. This will also furthur enhance your relationship as you bond up closer together.

Don't be selfish in love, be more giving, everything should work out fine and I know everyone wants to ask how about your love sasori? Hmm probably it’ll come soon or later just like my friend said to me "God has arranged everything for you" though I am not christian.

No comments: