Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Down on earth

I'm feeling as if I am lying on the road soaked with raining water looking above the dark night sky with rain water pouring on me. I ponder why I am such a failure in life.

It was my very first time to fail to present an assignment so badly. My coursework mates were basically worked out but only 3 out of 5 worked for the coursework. My job was to design the website and because I was so busy I forgot to do 1 of my part in the website because I had to help out my weaker course mates. I felt so sad as something was making to feel that way :(.

I hope I will have a better time next semester. I'll try to keep my promise to fulfill all my assignments on time. It was heart breaking as my teammates didn't put up any efforts and it's hard for me to accept something that is not partially my fault but then again this is effect for being a team.

I'm feeling so depressed as if the sky has fallen on me, every time I fail something I felt like dying.

No comments: