Friday, April 6, 2007

My Dog


No... he's not dead lol and I didn't knock him out while I took this picture, he woke up suddenly while I was snapping a picture of himHe's 13 years old in dog year that's around 90+ in human age
My mom found him dirty and tired in my nearby playground and took him in, I was so afraid of him when he first entered into my house because I never had a dog ! but after a week, I start to like him =)
He's very friendly and doesn't bark much and alway welcomes visitor, my cousins love to play with him whenever they visit my house during CNY. Then again ... he's deaf now and suffering from a little cataract in the eyes and cough (yes ... first time you heard a dog cough often like an old man ?)
He eats anything =.= more like DBKL and I don't know what type of dog is he, he's very small, half of a size of a dalmation dog and very furry with white, black and yellow hair.
He used to stood next to me when I cried and told him what happened. I makes me feel relieve when there is nothing beside me that will actually hear my cries and actually gave me comfort and won't get tired of listening.
He loves to run outside of my house compound and I was afraid he'll get run down by cars !There was thrice he got lost when he was wondering outside of my house.. I remembered I cycled everywhere and every neighbouring house to see if he entered any of the houses ! Gosh...
Right now .. he's being bullied by cats as my backyard has a lot of big black and grey haired cats that is as big as his size doesn't seem to fear him =.= unless he starts to get provoked by those cats :P. Gosh he's so friendly to cats now... he'll stare at them right infront of him...
I will really miss him ... a dog's life is only 15 years nothing can replace him ...
P:S I love how cute he sleeps when he stick his tongue out ! haha luv to kacau his tongue while he still haven't notice lol.Pets history: 3 dead rabbit, 2 dead hamster, 2 dead birds, plenty of dead goldfish but those are another story :P

No comments: