Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blame

I know everyone hates to be blamed for something that they did wrong or something that they have never did. The reason people blame others ? probably because they don't want to accept the punishment openly and trying to find a scapegoat.

So let's say, if your internet connection was suddenly down in your house while you were using it and it's being shared by your siblings, they'll start finding you and ask why is the connection down and start to blame as if it's all your fault for making it down while you were using it and it wasn't your fault because it was the streamyx fault. Have you ever encounter this scenario or something similar to this ?

I'm getting so frustrated with my siblings, mainly the reason is too many to mention out and it's not worth my emotion to blast them out here. Simply to say, sometimes it drives me nuts and I feel like leaving my family.

I feel sad that sometimes I can't have a happy family like some of my other friends has. Life ain't so beautiful as we can imagine or like what movies always show or what you read in storybooks. Life is just plain hectic and I am just trying to survive in it as long as I can.

I feel so broken apart now as I don't know where I should be standing. If only I had a better life, that's what I hope for, I'm willing to pay everything it cost to have another life. I don't really fear death unlike most people does because they have their love ones or they are having a perfect life. I don't own anything in this world, I lost everything I can hold onto.

Suicide won't be the best way but if only God will take my life away at an earlier time. I hope I can live to my fullest life everyday from now on.

No comments: