Friday, April 6, 2007

Public Transport

Metrobus = there are some bad conductors in the bus where they will be rude to you if you want to ask where will the bas pass by for bus stops, some of them will treat you rudely if you haven't pay them for the ticket.
Rapid bus = good performance so far, better bus to service KL, I like the new bus, it's far much more cooler than the old buses where the air cons are spoiled..

Taxi drivers = I got conned once, took this cab from UMMC at PJ to midvalley, because I always ride on taxis, I know the rate is around RM8 - RM10, but this guy was "special", his metre was already RM16 1/2 before reaching midvalley, wow, his meter was actually jumping every 10 cent per 20 seconds instead of every minute.
Good services from KTM and Monorail =) except for early morning crowd and evening crowd around 6 pm

Another story:
Once I took a cab at the south court in midvalley at 6 pm, the taxi driver meter was strange because isn't it after 2 minutes then the meter will start moving 0.10 sen every km ?His meter was like I just sat 20 secs and it began charging 0.10 sen , I immediately told him to ride me back to south court, he insist I pay RM1.00 for wasting him time, WHAT ?! you cheated me and still want me to pay ? . I didn't wanted to so I tried to get out of the taxi and he grabbed my shirt. I payed him and reported him to the MidValley security and hopefully he is black listed in MidV by now

Overall, I prefer buses, ktm and monorail when I travel around KL, it's far MORE cheaper than taxi and buses now brings you everywhere for only RM1 - RM2 ! compared to taxi which cost RM10, 5x of the bus price. I don't mind waiting for the bus.
A good example would be going to LCCT with a bus that cost only RM9 compare to Taxi which "DEMAND" a fix RM40 - RM50 to get there or to KLIA.

No comments: