Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hardship in College Life

It happened that yesterday, I handed in my form for my running for the INTIMA (Inner Most) Student Board as President, a bad tomato which I have never spoken to for 3 semester had finally voiced out his view on me being the future President if I ever get elected that I will never get my chance until next life. How thoughtful of him, people such as these in Subang Jaya should have rot to death in my point of view. Remember that whatever you will say with your pathetic tongue that spreads poison can kill you in return with your face smashed from every corner of the world.

If he thinks he's too good, he might as well go run for it instead of talking too much trash. I doubt he would, even if he gets to be the president. He'll be a bad leader like President Bush. Favouritsm and member bashing. Not even before election, there is already bad mouthing on other candidate. I can't really tolerate these kind of people in Malaysia.

On the other hand, I wonder if I would be able to compete the president seat with my low qualification. Some workaholic loves to achieve certificates to prove. 1 of my friend said that a a certificate is better than action or words everywhere. I wonder how I will overcome this problem.

People in Subang Jaya are strange. Just because you don't talk to them and had never got the chance to start a good proper conversation. They'll start to make an image out of you by spreading bad rumours that you have never done in your life. This has not only happened to me but also for Indian student and foregin student. I find this a sad case. If I ever get the chance to be president. I vow to make changes that will help my college to turn into a friendly sociable place to study in rather than a zombie town that doesn't know each other within the campus.

It's funny that when the people that hate you suddenly sees you trying to climb a high ladder like me trying to run for the President seat. A so called classmate of mine which I have never acknowledge until she starts a proper conversation who is also trying to run for the vice president thinks I'll never get the president seat because she actually said "he'll never get it, trust me". Well enough of my useless classmates that are hopeless even they can do well in academic, they still suck in PR. If you want to choose your friends, without even caring about other peoples feeling that you can simply trash your words on someone, then I think these people shouldn't deserver anything even mercy when they are at the tip of death.

Another thing about my assignment mate is that, he thinks he's pretty good that he can actually find most of the material which I am proud of but he's simply calling all the shots as if I need not to do anything. Well that's good for him, but he's giving me bad impression that he's too proud of himself because he feels more superior than me when I give him a little bit of face. I actually finished my part of assignment and asked him to double check to see if it suits but he actually gave me a good reply of "Go check it yourself, if it's wrong, you'll die yourself". I am proud of these students in Malaysia that will act so selfishly in assignment. No wonder there is no teamwork in online games in Malaysia Server nor is there any teamwork in real life.

However, out of everything that is still light in the darkness. There are still people that are playing teamwork. I wonder why I am surrounded by too lazy - weak people or too clever - arrogant fools.

No comments: