Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Spiderman 3

It's been awhile since I've blogged about something unnecessary, anyways this blog will be about the movie spiderman 3 =)

The event started when I booked 6 tickets few days before the movie in Midvalley. At first everyone was reluctant to join me for the movie because they were either busy, sick, not interested, outstation or having another important event going on. But at the last minute I called Sheng and Sherman to join me, Sherman brought his friends along to fit the 6 ticket slot. We had to pay RM12 per ticket gosh =.= how I dislike public holiday because we can't get student price !!.

Anyways about the movie, it's pretty cool and funny at the same time and also a little sad. But for some part of the movie, it failed to bring out the real feeling to the audience. The director has finally added in some hilarious joke to cheer up the sequence from its boring storyline.

Overall I would rate it 7.5/10, it's a good movie, next stop will be Pirates of the Caribbean 3 =).

After the movie, we decided to move out from Midvalley to have a game at MMORPG and after that I drove Sheng home.

Overall it's an enjoying day, I wish I can watch good movies everyday to cheer me up =).

On the other hand I had to enroll this 3rd May, gosh I am anxious of my result, I hope I didn't screw up any papers. My college starts next week Monday, finally I can get to attend college.

No comments: