Thursday, May 17, 2007

Nothing Much

Like the title says, things are beginning to get busy, statistic is so hard because my course didn't go through the basic statistic before that. I had no idea why my head of program didn't appoint us to learn the basics first.

Assignments are already handed out, it's time I need to scratch my butt out from the sleeping mood and start doing them. Gosh how I want to say that I hate assignments >.<

Couldn't log into blogspot these few days, it took forever to load the log in page that I got fed up of logging into blogspot for a few days.

It has been raining heavily these few days during the evening. Strangely it stopped after 30 minutes later every time. I actually didn't do anything for break today as I felt so tired after chomping down a nasi lemak and a 750ml soy bean drink.

The Pirate of Caribbean 3 is coming out next Thursday but I plan to watch it on Friday, anyone interested ? leave me a msg through my phone, msn or in here =)

No comments: