Monday, May 7, 2007

New Semester

It's the beginning of another new semester, there isn't much new faces to look at in my class today. Old boring relationships are about to roll again. Anyways not interested in friendship or girlfriend or boyfriend (if you think I am gay).

Anyways let's skip the relationship part and go to the subjects. Gosh I can start to imagine this semester is going to be tough ! There is a subject that is 100% based on assignment !! Crap. Then for the statistic subject, it is 100% examination based and it has 50 MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) question... wow that's like 2% for 1 MCQ.

It was a hot day today, my eyes could melt from the strong sunshine that could instantly blind my vision. Not to mention car windscreen that reflects even more light that adds in my eye can burn like "The Ghost Rider".

Well I hope I will start to enjoy my subject, I wonder if I can have a stable friendship with anyone this semester, cheers to myself.

___________________________________________________________________

I've finally finished watching House MD Season 3 up to episode 10, I can't wait to download episode 11 - 21, if anyone happens to have a demonoid.com account, please send me an invitation code ! I really want to be a member in there to download the latest House MD TV series, Thank you very much !! =)

No comments: