Sunday, May 27, 2007

Things that happened lately

Well, let's start by saying I watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3 yesterday with Sheng at MV. The movie was great and I think I am in love with Keira Knightley ! (I'm just a guy ...).

Then today... (Saturday), I was suppose to go for my orientation night at my campus (INTISJ) but didn't turn up for it at the last minute because ... my friend said it wasn't interesting and insisted me to play at CC instead... I really wanted to go for the orientation night but ... I don't know what happened to my Will ... >.<

Sunday I'll plan to do a lot of things ... finish my assignment part, photocopy some document and passport size photo for my election in my college's student body... I hope I can really take up the duty. It's a good opportunity for me to learn more things ... but at the same time I have fear that I might not be able to do it well.

No comments: