Saturday, May 5, 2007

Thoughts

So sorry that I didn't get to post these few days, I went for enrollment on 3rd May. I was glad that I passed all my subjects phew... right now I'm in my semester 2. I'll have Statistic, English, Finance, Microeconomic and Marketing subject. It'll be my first time having Finance >.< I wonder if the subject is hard.

I'm so glad that I can finally go back college after a long holiday (yea 3 weeks is long if you have nothing to do but sleep and play at home). But maybe my thoughts will change after the first week in college where I will beg for holiday but that's life right ? :P

Argh I can't think what I wanted to write since yesterday night !! actually I got few things to write about the way I think the way life runs and what makes me indifferent from other people. I think I'll need time to elaborate on them in my mind before putting this into post.


No comments: