Saturday, May 19, 2007

The guy that never moves on

Well, for those that doesn't know, it's been a long time since I last hung on a love cycle (2005). I don't think I will ever recover from that deep wound after so long. Hopefully things will change soon in my mind for the better thoughts in future. The reason I'm saying this is because I think I lost my sense of love. I am fearful to fall in love because I've been in a failure streak. Moreover, I've never loved anyone before, I don't know how to give love to someone that I actually like. It feels depressing sometimes to think that we have no one to truly provide love. You can say easily that "why not give your love for God?". Perhaps that will be another matter.

To summarize, I am just confused on what is love, I don't feel anything that relates to love because I don't know how it feels anymore. How I wonder how love would be like, does anyone set condition to love someone ?
I know it's not the time to think about all this things but I just want to express it out from my mind rather than keeping it inside and never to be foretold.


No comments: