Friday, June 1, 2007

Meaning

Hmmm I know anyone would be tired to hear someone weeping over another thing over and over again. So I've finally decided to do something as a change. Some sad "dude" that actually called me a dude over the comment on my previous post. I'm sad to say that I've to enable my comment moderation to clean trashes from the comment box. Anyways to get things started, I need not to weep over that dude's pitiful comment over what so called as a "painful" remark that the dude tried to make that he/she could actually think it'll work to make anyone sad but me. I got over for weeping over friendship that goes on a bad cart over the hills. You need not to remind me of why I am disliked. Because you are just another human that just reads the cover of a book.

I don't think I need to get all the high and mighty in this post to make you look down. But I have to say that, everyone has their own choice, not only your rubbish view. If you think I don't deserve it, well it's your choice, there are still a thousand over people to make their decision. Sorry to say that the world is run this way with majority. And it will be painful to have a person like you "dude" to be a leader because you are not capable to value a person. Moreover, you are just another bad mouthing rat that spreads toxic to your poor friends to consume lies. Then again, I appreciate that you actually took your time to find my friendster and between your friends to get my blogspot.

Just forget it about trying to fire more fire crackers into my blogspot. I'm tired of seeing those colour effects. You might be thinking "o cool a reply from the jerko, let's tell everyone to read". Well read on, because I will still continue to ride on this world and in my blog as I wish to post anything I want to post about rather it's about you, my life, or anything else. And I can choose to judge whether if you're welcome or not.

I'm not the person here that is trying to create a bad flame war, but I guess you (dude) started it. Good night

No comments: