Saturday, June 2, 2007

Note

Felt a little sick this weekend due to dryness, should have drank more water with the rising heat these few days.

I had my hands tied up with assignments these few days not to mention having a test next week. I need to double my effort this Sunday. Sadly, I'll busy for the next few weeks with assignments keep coming on. My lecturers are very fuzzy with every detail in our assignment.

I've been watching Underworld and Underworld : Evolution (Part 2) directed by Len Wisemen. It's a great movie I must say, I love werewolves and vampires. Kate Beckinsale is 1 sexy woman inside the movie being the main character. I can't wait for the next installment of the part 3 in year 2009. That will be a little ahead of time but time will catch up with everyone soon.

Movies that awaits in my watching list right now would be Harry Potter. Hopefully I won't be busy during that time.

I've been listening a lot lately to Good Charlotte's : Keep your hands off my girl. I think I got addicted to it's starting beat. A lot of people said it's a bad production from the band. True in some part because the message is not clear in the song.

I'm kind of frustrated with people being selfish minded in my campus. I am doing them a favor but they are not appreciating it. It's sad that people are so narrow minded and can't take up responsibility. E.g I printed notes for the whole class and there is at least 1 black sheep that doesn't purchase it. It makes me feel awkward to become a class representative.

My dad has finally decided to buy a new Ford Ranger (TDCI <-- if i am not mistaken, correct me if i am wrong). This is so cool since it's a light truck with 5 auto gears. I only get my car changed after I graduate. I don't really put a lot of interest into purchasing a great car that can go 150 km/h. As long as it can brings me to my destination, I am happy enough.

I hope all my friends are doing great, it's been a long time since I hang out with you guys. I got tired with DOTA and computer games, haha. Don't get me wrong of being too "pro" but I think games are boring me (talk about gaming since 10 yrs old), I only play them during my leisure now.

That's all for now, I need to get back to my assignment

No comments: