Monday, June 11, 2007

Argh !

Throws a pebble onto another pebble, you'll bounce the other pebble.

I am just so blur about a certain thing. I wish my heart and mind has another desire. Filling another person's heart with love is hard when your own heart doesn't have enough love.

I'm losing weight ! Why ? Well I don't know, Maybe I've been neglecting myself a lot lately. I'll start to double up my food intake from now on to achieve 14 KG ! Seriously ! I have never seen myself losing 4 KG before. This is a shock !

I've been sick with a bad sore throat for a week now, I wonder why it's not cured yet. I presented badly in my marketing course with the bad cough-cum-presentation. You can start imagine how it was like.

I just got my results today, NOT very happy with it, argh feels like the world is gonna drop on me, I don't feel like thinking about life for the moment, I am so lost.
What are you lost in you might ask, I am lost in life - love - studies - friends and basically everything that moves around in my head.

My eyes spins whenever I hear most of my classmates speaks in mandarin while they can't speak in Cantonese or English. I feel awkward at times, it makes me don't feel like communicating with them as I feel so lost, can't they be more considerate, after all we are still Chinese Malaysian.

I don't think I will ever get her, she's far away beyond my reach, she doesn't even notice me anyway. Probably my curse to swear that I will never get a girlfriend for the next 10 years is coming true since I made it after my last crush. God how I hate myself for being an ass hole and also to everyone, I don't think I even deserve good friends.

Sign off

1 comment:

◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk.
I'll publish on my blog!.
And if you want I can link your blog on mine!

EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com