Sunday, August 5, 2007

INTI Ball 2007

INTI Ball 2007 was great, the food was so-so however ... but then again, ladies on that night were fantastically prettier than normal college days, cosmetics really works wonder to ladies, but then again, it's also a night where a lot of love are wrongly chosen out of appearance. Beauty won't win the challenge against time, a ripe beautiful red apple will soon turn into a rotten dirty old apple. Love is count by what is in the heart.

The ball left me a lot of sweeter memories compared to my prom night 2005. The theme was "Today's dream, Tomorrow's memories". The night will always be remembered by myself as a beautiful night filled with dreams that I wanted to achieve, and today it's my memories as I still remember what I dreamt yesterday. Congratz to my friend that won the prom queen, Jia Hui =) and also for the great drama performance by Sarah and Elaine. After that, we had some picture sessions, I'll keep it as my sweet memories. I felt really really happy that night, it's the night that I didn't stop laughing happily and smiling all the way back home :D. @_@ The dance floor was a little too small to accommodate 300+ people ... and the music was too loud.

We received some hampers from Nescafe but sadly I didn't do the free tattoo T_T, it really looked so cool, wanted to pose with it ... but haiz ... too late because the booth was already closed when the ball started.

No comments: