Wednesday, August 22, 2007

17th Friday
After the exam, I just rested and just had a small breakfast before heading back and slept the whole morning and afternoon because I hadn't sleep in the past 32 hours. After that I headed to Genting around afternoon and arrive Genting at 6.30 pm. I quickly put my luggage into my hotel room and head towards dinner (Bak Kut Teh) with my family. After that, I just enjoyed the night scenery and enjoy chocolate and an ice lemon tea while play Big 2 in my phone before dozing off.

18th Saturday
I had a light breakfast at KFC before heading back to the hotel to pack up and ready to check out and leave Genting. I hanged out in Mushroom Farm and the Genting Temple before heading to Goh Tong Jaya to eat before departing from my aunts, uncle and grandma.

19th Sunday
Went to KL to look for a CD game and failed to find it ... then I went to celebrate my little cousin sister's birthday at my aunt's house.

20th Monday
Cutted my hair and watched Rush Hour 3 and ponder with my mind after that ...

Bad event
This lady in Portoguese Grilled Fish gave me a 1/2 cooked fish ! :@ and made me late 10 mins into my movie

21st Tuesday
Rest at home watching anime and fixed my car =)

22nd Wednesday
Watched Evan the Almighty and learned something ... :) then uh ... ponder at something serious ... gosh .. don't want to elaborate on it .. it's an impact in my life .. msg me if u wanna know =)

Bad event
This Malay lady thinks she got lucky and cut my line while I was lining up in carrefour counter and thinks I didn't notice her existance and keep looking at me while I gave my scary face at her and make her feel guilty for the whole day. I would have punished her severely by asking her to line up again but nah I don't want to cause a stir ^_^.

No comments: