Friday, August 10, 2007

What I did for today...

Well, I just watched Claymore for the whole day ... and played a little C&C3 Tiberium War ...

Claymore was great ... I liked the story line ... but I think it built up too fast ... don't you think so ? The main character got developed so fast from a quiet 1 to a supernatural 1.. in less than 20 episodes ... not that quite similar with death note where they elaborate a ton of details .. but I guess the story writer don't want to kill the anime with boredom such as fillers and such which is a good thing but neglecting some part of the story is still bad ...

I found that animes draw my attention a lot from the real world ... makes my mind start to imagine lovable things =). If only life is like a cartoon ay ? =).

Argh, thank god I didn't buy C&C3 though .. it's boring =.= i mean the cinematic scenes are boring ... and the game play is the same ... :( it's a disappointment to me ... I hope starcraft 2 would be a different when it releases .. I had a bad time playing the game C&C with my old PC that is 5 yrs old ... but it's still functional =) but it won't last the latest generation of games ... I'd guess I'll only get a new one in the next few years ... no $$$ X_X...

Now I'm looking for Code geass and Darker than black anime fansub sites ... someone please give me the link up !! thanks a lot :P I want to fill my time with animes =)

Apart from all these stuff I've just talked about, I'll start on something more romantic =) which is of course, [ L O V E ] itself, I've learned that, girls that are not interested in a guy, would not care much about him other than just being a friend, examples would be if a guy is having some bad times, a girl friend would just be there and hear him but would not be able to comfort him. I've learned that through a lot of observation. I've become more knowledgeable when it comes to knowing if a girl really likes me instead of myself clapping 1 sided.

No comments: