Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sing-K at Red Box - Low Yat

It's my first time going to karaoke with my friends ... I must admit I suck in singing !! that's why I would never enter Malaysian Idol ! lol ... anyways it was a good outing. It started out as I need to go to Tong Shin Hospital to clean up my nose. Then, I quickly rush back to Mid Valley to meet up with my friends (Jia Hui, Chu Xian and Wei Cai) before heading to Low Yat =). Thanks for Chu Xian for fetching all of us there .. I am not that experience in running around Kuala Lumpur city :S I get confused easily with the roads ... but slowly but surely, I'll learn how to move about.

We sang for more than 4 hours X_X talk about having sore throat !, but it was fun at the same time, Jia Hui sing like a professional !!, We might plan to have INTI idol soon lol and Jia Hui can be the INTIMA representative !! omg ... then she'll be so happy if she wins :P, Chu Xian didn't sing much ahhh X_X maybe not his style ... same as mine =.= I just sang for fun :P, Wei Cai sing a lot of songs ooo hehe... later comment here ahh !!, I had a lot of laughter. After that session, my friend had to rush back to college for assignment (I also have an assignment due on monday !! argh need to complete it asap after typing this). Sadly, we didn't have the time to go hang kai around other places ... time is soooo precious as you get older ... X_X

P:S forgot to add that wei cai kena the automatic pole X_X I failed to save him, luckily he survived lol ... ok just joking =.=;; I called him 3 seconds before that thing hit him X_X but he still walk at the direction @_@

No comments: