Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Reality Check

Time I stop fantasizing everyday how my world will be shaped according to it. Instead, I think my world should flow with it. People around me are different and are constantly improving themselves while I'm still in my old self, I must move on and put myself in a better position. "Achievement" is the word =).

What I want most right now ?

- Improving my english
- Using my knowledge that I've learnt so far to good use ( Work ? )

I don't see anymore point of just sitting around and pondering oh will she love me or not, how childish will that be if I thought of it. I must start building my career from somewhere =). How thoughtful of myself :D

Hope by then I found something I'll love to do at my spare time. Hmm time to job hunt during this break of mine =)

No comments: