Sunday, August 5, 2007

My birthday celebration (2nd and 3rd Aug)

2nd August
The event started when I pick up Sherman and Jonathan from Danau Desa. We had a jam on the way since it was weekday (Thursday). We reached there around 7.30 pm and met up with Gadiy. Then we decided to look for classy restaurants, Gadiy's suggestion was at first to have it at All-Star Cafe but then he suggested to try out Chilli's. We agreed and waited for our turn to be seated. We ordered some nachos with beef sauce as starter while waiting for Shaun, James Lim and Han Sheng. We ordered dinner after everyone has arrived. I called for a fagrita .. something like tacos haha while others ordered lamb steak and hamburger (very big hamburger indeed). I drank more than 6 glasses of fruit juice that night. We crapped a lot that night especially with Han Sheng's sexist joke which brings down the ceiling lol. Soon after the dinner, I was surprised with a cake (Chocolate cake with banana inside). It was nice, but sadly I was bloated already with all the tacos !!. We consumed the cake until it left 3 slices and Gadiy started to say that he would dare himself to give 2 pieces of cake to the girls of 6 that sat beside our table who happens to celebrate 1 of their friend's birthday too, such a coincidence huh ? (our table had 7 guys :P). Gadiy talked crapped for 30 minutes without an action that he would do it, the bet on the table was RM5 from himself and Shaun add the stake by putting in a free movie ticket on later :P. Gadiy continued to accused us (Shaun and Me) as Jacun <-- dunno what it means lol... anyways ... suddenly I've decided to do the honor and take up the bet. I gave the ladies the 2 pieces of cake and took a picture with the birthday girl, I didn't want to take the phone number... felt paiseh haha... I got praised by all my friends for bravery :D ... Gadiy was speechless, after the dinner, we decided to catch Die Hard 4.0 or The Simpsons. Gadiy was deciding to pay me RM5 (he owed me RM5 from previous BBQ) but was reluctant to pay up but Shaun forced him @_@. Gadiy felt upset that night and left us alone .. he didn't join us for the movie... however, we moved on ... (hope you're fine now Gadiy, I felt bad) for the movie, there wasn't Die Hard 4.0 anymore so we watched the simpsons, it was really hilarious ! I laughed the whole night for every 3 minute in that movie, definitely a good movie that is worth watching. The night ended after the movie, I drove Sherman back home =) and received tons of SMS in my phone, Thank You To All My Friends !! I love you all =) I had a really nice day =)


James, Shaun, Sherman, Gadiy, Jonathan, Han Sheng, Me =)

My birthday cake with my initials

3rd August
The day started with some birthday SMS from friends =) Then sadly, a lot of them didn't get to turn up in the last minute, Sylvia and Chu Xian turned up for my day, I felt embarrass because there was so little people, but I won't let it affect my day, I took them to Sushi King for lunch. Sylvia presented me a gift =) thanks :D, then after that we went for Pool, Sylvia didn't know how to play so Chu XIan played with me and lost badly .. because he was a beginner. I felt like a bully X_X. After that, we went for bowling X_X I managed to score 2 perfect score only haha .... then after the game of bowling, we decided to go back because Chu Xian had to rush things in the college. I wanted to bring him somewhere to eat, but maybe another time la =) I had a fun day also, thanks for the company, Sylvia and Chu Xian =) Thanks a lot :D

No comments: