Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hmmm didn't know what to blog lately, not much happening actually which doesn't even make it into my blog entry but I'll just write it out since I haven't updated the blog for awhile.

There's meeting only with my college mates, other than that, nothing much. Hmmm seems everyone is so busy while I am so free with my time. I'm playing Granado Espada now while watching animes and waiting for the holidays to end. The prepare for orientation day for my college... hmmm.

O ya, today I saw 4 cars played bumper car :P, the middle car (wira) literally became a kancil after that accident ... gosh =.= it created a massive jam, another 1 would be a car accident in the federal highway =.= the motorcyclist was lying on the middle of the highway and not one helped him to get to the patch of grass. You know it's so dangerous that cars might not be able to see and just squash that poor guy. Accidents are happening so often so remember to drive safe !

Now I'm worried about my exam =.= this is the worse exam I've ever had, haven't been doing the whole semester well, God I hope I can gather enough strength to go on.

No one wants to live alone, but I think I'm getting more ignored and secluded. It must the boring-syndrome that is brought along with me whenever I try to communicate. Can't do much since I am an intrinsic person. I'll just live on with those that happens to be with me till the end.

No comments: