Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lately...

Well, I had my grading test for taekwondo last Sunday, hopefully I will get my Green belt next Sunday :)

Then uhm, nothing much lo, just play arcade game ... I figured there is too little time for part time job !

Anyways, just went to my INTIMA Executive Committee President's gathering, there were around 20 - 25 people in the gathering, it was at my president's new house in Shah Alam. To tell you the truth.. I've never been into Shah Alam before and there is a story behind this hehe.. but it'll be the closing part :). Anyways, the gathering was more to a pot luck, my mom wasn't at home so she can't cook and I am not a cooker myself ... so I had to "tarpau". Felt embarrassing because everyone cooked their own food ! Oh well .. at least I brought "food". Anyways, after dinner, we played a game of truth or dare ... basically this version we played was write down the punishment into a piece of paper and it will be gathered into a "tudung" for food and then each person will draw a card from a deck of card and basically Ace is the lowest while King is the highest. I kena twice !! well actually once .. because the other 1 was like ... erm =.= dunno how to describe.. it was like being "woo-ed" to perform it with someone.
The first punishment was to kiss everyone's cheek including the guys in the gathering... omg =.= I felt like dying because I had never KISS a person's cheek before ... (maybe my mom when i was small so i can't remember =.=). Then .. for the second punishment, I had to put tomato sauce on both of my cheek .. and dance "cha cha" =.=;; ok ok... I feel so silly lol... and they say tomato sauce helps to keep skin smoother...
Then I went back around 10.20 and reached home around 11.05. Now why is so long ? well basically I got LOST in Shah Alam just because of the stupid signboard that wrote "Subang" but I couldn't see the aeroplane beside it and went to Subang Airport instead ... took me 2 tolls to get back to federal highway. Gosh .. went extra 10 km and 2 tolls ... arg ... and I've never used Kesas highway or LDP before... talk about how ULU I am ...

I think I need to start driving more so I can get to know more places !

That's all for today ~_~

No comments: