Friday, November 16, 2007

Lately ... (Part 2)

Well, the day started with me checking out whether my Hell's Kitchen Season 3 has already finished downloading or not .. I am so anxious to watch it !! Then, I went to check out facebook ... see if my warbook character got bombed badly by people or not =.=;;

After that... I'd figured that I should go watch 30 days of night at Midvalley alone. The movie was great actually ... although it wasn't really into my taste.. because I was so tension during the 2 hours because of the scary scenes. Well probably that proves that I am not so sadistic of person anymore because before this .. I would laugh at death scenes =.=;;.

After that, I went to Oasis and ate stingray and play in the arcade center for awhile ... gosh Time Crisis 3 is addicting but I should limit myself because I got no money T_T. Only managed to get until stage 2 scene 1 with 2 credits.

After that, I went to check out the Nseries roadshow in the center court. Now I am really hooked into the N82. If only I got like RM3,000 lol ... nah I'd figure that I'll only need it once my current phone is busted.

Then after that, I actually planned to go to the gardens to check it out ... but I was lazy so maybe another time la .. went back to home and go eat dinner. After that, I went to the night market to buy some coconut juice de ... but the store is closed ! omg ... then nvm lo ... treat as an exercise lol, walked for 3 Km :). That's for today ~_~

No comments: