Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lately ... (Part 3)

Nothing to do for today, so I've decided to go walk around Midvalley. Today, I managed to only get to stage 2 boss in time crisis 3 and died there ... using only 4 credits. I guess no more arcade games for me since it's an endless game unless the arcade center sponsor me (LOL). Then after that, I've decided to take a rest as my hand got so numb from the arcade game (ARCADE GAME IS HAZARDOUS TO HEALTH) and take a long walk to The Gardens at the new wing. I must say, when I entered the garden, the place was literally like a 5 star shopping complex and looks very classy but while returning back to the old wing, it's looks very dull and old.
I must say that, there are a lot of classy stores inside the gardens and it has 4 floors from the ground floor and needs extra walking which is probably good for women who loves to walk and shop for hours without getting bored. However, the gardens is not limited only to 4 floors as they are currently still developing the 5th floor and the lower ground floor is quite dull with just food stores and a supermarket. After walking for so long in the gardens which I felt like forever. I walked back to Midvalley to have a lunch at the Oasis and went to MPH to read some books awhile and went back home. It was drizzling when I went to Midvalley and came back out from Midvalley.

___________________________________________________________________

I've just finished watching Hell's Kitchen Season 3 after the long weekend of waiting for it to be completely downloaded. There is a lot of twist this season and I must say, I am a person that love food (who doesn't?) but I am lazy to cook for the food but yet I am so hooked to wanting to learn how to cook my own dishes and impress people after watching 3 seasons of hell's kitchen and Gordon Ramsey is 1 bloody crazy boss out there but I guess I like him :P (Not gay ok!).

At first, I thought of looking for a job at The Gardens but then, looking at it so empty made me don't feel like working there. I guess not many people visits the gardens yet because not all the stores are open for business. Still debating in my mind if I should get a job in the gardens.. hmm

No comments: