Thursday, September 6, 2007

Mixture

Went to Putrajaya Firework Finale last Sunday, it was an awesome night, wish it lasted all time in my mind, explosion is such an art that last less than few second. Bad thing about the firework is that the music was too loud and all the inconsiderate people were standing rather than sitting to enjoy the firework and they are not merely just standing on the ground but on chairs ! that makes things worse for short people, so anyways since everyone wants to be inconsiderate, I'll join in the crowd and guess what ? I was literally taller than all of those shorties. Muahahaha.

Hmm new semester is sooooo busy ... X_X and it's just the 3rd day after the college re-opened. Need to work harder, seems like I am learning a lot at the same time. But somehow, I am still day dreaming inside my mind that I need to start snapping out of it.

Hush ! It's been getting so awkward lately, friends keeping things to themselves (well if they want to, it's fine with me but lying about it ?) and figure that friends don't trust each other ? hmm, I guess I am not that trust worthy anymore to companions. But it's ok, I've expected it to happen long before this, not feeling hurt.

No comments: